Join me to teach kids at King Jesus Charity Home in Kumasi on September 21 #NVDay

I've been to the King Jesus Charity Home in Boadi, Kumasi a couple of times to talk to the kids there and donate some provisions to them. Here's a blog post I wrote after going there in 2009. This next time, I will be volunteering to teach them some skills to help them become smarter. It's lovely to know some people I've not even met yet will be joining me.

I am gathering some people as part of +Barcamp Kumasi's activities for this year to volunteer for a day. We'd be at the King Jesus Charity Home on September 21st.


Fill our sign up form.
You can join other volunteer activities happening around Ghana as part of National Volunteer Day. Learn more about this initiative at this link - nvday13.eventbrite.com

+Barcamp Kumasi happens on Septemebr 28. You can register now for free - barcampkumasi13.eventbrite.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learnt how to say "Thank You" in 23 African languages

Introducing REACH-Ghana on the occasion of World AIDS day

Learnt how to say "Happy birthday" in 13 African languages