Vote for me, @mightyafrican & @ghanathink in the Blogging & Social Media Awards

Many thanks for all the support you have all given my blog over the years, especially last year. I set a goal to write 233 blog posts and I met it, even though it was extremely hard. I have set the same goal for myself this year and though I am behind schedule I shall meet it again. I hope you enjoy the ride, get inspired, learn a few things, have a number of laughs and become an avid reader, and commenter, and sharer :-)

I have been nominated for the Blogging and Social Media Awards organized by +BloggingGhana. This is happening as part of their +BlogCamp Ghana event. I am nominated for best male blogger - (Ato Ulzen-Appiah), best blog (mightyafrican.blogspot.com + +Mighty African) and best Google+ profile (+AtoUlzenAppiah). Kindly go to www.blogcampghana.com/voting/ and vote massively for me to win. It's a fairly easy process to do so. 

It's interesting to see how I have almost 3 times the number of followers on Google+ as on Twitter. I find Google+ easy to use as a Google user, especially with my blog. As for the Vim Views & Versions, I told a friend the other day I am writing my autobiography, on it. I think I'd take some of my most loved blog posts (by you) and put it in a book. Vote for me o!

The +GhanaThink Foundation, which I co-founded and have written about many things on this blog, has also been nominated in the Social Media Awards organized by our friends at Blogging Ghana. We've been nominated in the Organisation with the Best Social Media Presence category. Together with our +Barcamp Ghana accounts, we've continue to inform, inspire, inculcate, and innovate things to build a patriotic, passionate, positive, proactive, progressive, and productive people. On Google+, on Twitter and on Facebook, etc.Please vote for us massively so we can win this.

Check #blogcamp14 on social media to be updated on all of this.

Social media rocks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learnt how to say "Thank You" in 23 African languages

Introducing REACH-Ghana on the occasion of World AIDS day

Learnt how to say "Happy birthday" in 13 African languages