Helen Paul is the fine girl (naija comedy)

So I learnt a lot about weaves when I recently watched Chris Rock's Good Hair. I had wanted to see the movie in theatres but it was only in a select few. So I watched the movie online. The movie blew me away. My Nigerian friend showed me this clip that blew me away as well. It's about hair and almost as funny as Chris Rock's documentary. I did a little search and found out the lady in this video is a Nigerian comedian called Helen Paul.

Here is the video that's going viral.

The hair video


Good hair blog entry coming soon

Comments

Unknown said…
I had fun reading you know? Nice..
Myne said…
OMG, I was laughing so hard. I'm gonna share this too...
MIghTy African said…
there are a few other vids of her, she's great

Popular posts from this blog

Learnt how to say "Thank You" in 23 African languages

Introducing REACH-Ghana on the occasion of World AIDS day

Learnt how to say "Happy birthday" in 13 African languages