Yet another post about Patrick Awuah - he talks about training our next leaders

I have blogged about Patrick Awuah countless times. In fact, as I write these words, tears well up in my eyes. Tears of joy. How is getting you to hear and watch Patrick Awuah speak not a joyous moment?

At the recent Barcamp Ghana event at the university he founded - Ashesi University - Patrick Awuah said “There should come a time that citizens in Africa will not desire to migrate to Europe or the USA”.


Watch this video - Training our next leaders: Patrick Awuah on TED.com video



Is Patrick Awuah on Twitter? Erm, not to the best of my knowledge. The man is so unassuming and humble, I doubt he even wants a Twitter. So far as he will continue to honour speaking arrangements, like at Barcamp Ghana events, we won't need him to have a Twitter. We will be documenting everything he says.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Its very, very true...Mr Patrick Awuah is very humble and unasuming - in a very infectious way that makes me feel that I am in the presence of true greatness
MIghTy African said…
me, I get goosebumps when I am around him. It's getting better for me now that I have been around him more though.

Popular posts from this blog

Learnt how to say "Thank You" in 23 African languages

Introducing REACH-Ghana on the occasion of World AIDS day

Learnt how to say "Happy birthday" in 13 African languages