A selection of @Abocco tweets from January 2009

What happened in my diary in January 2009? We have an idea thanks to Twitter archive :-)
I remember going out in Kumasi to chill and seeing some ladies dancing their tails off to this song even though Nana Akufo Addo had lost the election and we were in Kumasi, the NPP's stronghold of all places. They should have been shaking their tailfeathers more seriously.
Yeah, Accra did go agog, but Kumasi was mostly quiet except for some places like the ones described in the previous tweet.
Met +Emmanuel Okyere at +Barcamp Ghana now +Barcamp Accra in 2008. He tweeted something that made me laugh. He's a funny and fantastic dude.
Posted a Flickr link. Flickr was still hot then. Instagram come over am. And Google+ events have good photo functionality too :-) Big ups for +Barcamp Ghana.
mPedigree has been balling for a long time. :-) And I have been tweeting about it long time too.
I love watching African films. I review some from time to time. So seeing Sarafina at Stanford was cool. I hadn't seen this classic movie in a long time. And cos I had watched many South African movies, I could recognise more actors and actresses.
Talking about movie reviews, I had watched Scorned. Big ups to +Lydia Forson, who's become a friend. I know folks like +Nana Kwabena Owusu & +Justin Dakorah were watching too.
I was blogging a lot too. I talked about the one year many people don't know about from my life - the year I spent in Syracuse, New York. The America many people don't know about and the America that caught me by surprise. cc +Michael Akuamoah-Boateng
I wrote a poem in honour of Rwanda. +Matilda Mutanguha +RICHARD RUSA +GDG Kigali .

Well, I didn't tweet a lot of juicy diary info in January 2009. Maybe I did in February 2009. You don't like this blog post? I blog for me as much as I blog for you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learnt how to say "Thank You" in 23 African languages

Introducing REACH-Ghana on the occasion of World AIDS day

Learnt how to say "Happy birthday" in 13 African languages