Thursday, November 14, 2013

A selection of @Abocco tweets from March 2009

What happened in my diary in March 2009? We have an idea thanks to Twitter archive :-)
This was among the times that I used to blog about music and society. I would take a song and talk about it through the eyes of a social issue. ...Sounds on da ground and seens on the see-ins. Deep stuff. Check this one out.
Did I make it? I don't remember. But yes, I can make fufu and light soup. The Neat Fufu type of course. Have I made this recently? In Ghana? No. Opportunity hasn't arisen.
Interesting how I was debating this once upon a time. Now, we at the +GhanaThink Foundation have turned it into National Volunteer Day. Way to go +Ela Asare +Felix Nartey +krystabel vorsah +Akosua Ofosuhene +Ali Bukari Maiga!
The Black Stars bring us a lot of joy. +Nana Kwabena Owusu is one of those people.
This is a tweet I should reproduce each year. With hashtags added. :-)
After independence day came yet another broke day. I had a lot of them in Yankee. But I no bore. I managed.
Remember this song? Blame it on the economy.
We were looking good that year paa o! Cristiano Ronaldo, Carlos Tevez, Wayne Rooney.
Either +Nyamfowa wasn't there or I was too lazy to copy characters from +Museke & +kasahorow.
The EPL's four teams were doing really well in the Champs League. But things were about to change with teams from other leagues.
You should simply read this one.
I never watch horror movies. If I am watching them, it's because of some chic. But I don't think one lady was the reason for this. I can't remember either way.
This happened way before I joined Google and had the honour of working with the awesome +Estelle Akofio-Sowah. This was before Google support of +Barcamp Ghana events too.
We were even recruiting for +Barcamp Accra via Twitter. +Mac-Jordan Degadjor joined the team that year.
I really was. Ever since then, I've been to a few African countries - Uganda, Kenya, South Africa, Nigeria, Tanzania and Ethiopia in that order.

And I will love to go to Mozambique too and one Francophone Africa country. My highest priority is Angola though. Why? Let me give you just one reason. Kizomba.

Post a Comment

Disqus for The Vim Views & Versions - Blogs of a MIghTy African