A selection of @Abocco tweets from July 2009

What happened in my diary in July 2009? We have an idea thanks to Twitter archive :-)
I wasn't impressed with the humongous English approach these Accra movies were taking. I was excited about Ghanaian movies in general then. Not so much now. My bro +Kofi Ulzen-Appiah is a huge fan though, especially of the Kumasi movies.
Americans get together on their Independence days. Do Ghanaians get together on their Republic days? +Kwabena Akuamoah-Boateng
This was really great. My love for Google was growing. +Henry Barnor +Justin Dakorah +Nana Kwabena Owusu
Ha! Just like the other one. No one should go tell K. D that I have forgotten her real name.
What a day in sports this was? Roger Federer officially became my fave tennis player ever.
Yeah, I tried this. I tweeted "Chema chajiuza, kibaya chajitembeza".
Haha. The word 'tiabs' is just so cool. Biking was fun. Kept me in great shape.
I can't even remember who this woman is. I have done some things in my life. :-o
Obama-mania had taken over Ghana. The vocab Obamable had been introduced. Africa's future is up to Africans. I had an idea for +Joy 99.7FM's Kojo Oppong Nkrumah. I was in Vegas during this time o! I did a round-up of blog posts by Ghanaian bloggers around this time. Mover & Shaker.
When I finally got one, I was like why the heck hadn't I gotten one earlier. See how I didn't mention Android here. When the time came, I got an Android phone. I was a Google lover then, and now.
Yeah, what I just said. I half-wished to work at Google. It's a bit unbelievable now that I worked there.
I went with my brother and a number of Stanford friends. Stanford rocks right? How many universities would play host to world-class soccer teams?
Kaish! We do SMS registrations long time. Big ups +Henry Barnor!
+Kofi Ulzen-Appiah, misumobo!
I'm speaking at the +BloggingGhana meetup today. It's awesome to see how far it's come. +Elorm Billy-Awittor +Kajsa Hallberg Adu +Mac-Jordan Degadjor +Edward Amartey-Tagoe
We need another Barcamp Diaspora or DiasporaCamp. +yorm ackuaku +Thelma Boamah +Kirstie Kwarteng +Esi Quayson.
We created a hashtag for Raymond's birthday.
The day finally arrived. It was a resounding success! +Christine Yieleh-Chireh +Nii Simmonds +Misonu Amu
Blood is thicker than water. Family is thicker than friend.
It used to be the possy cool grub in Presec. It was the wicked combo grub in Stanford. Today, it's the 'it's late in the night I don't want to spend time in the kitchen let's eat Indomie' grub. cc +Esi Cleland-Yankson +Seyram Freddy Ahiabor
Hehe. Things I say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learnt how to say "Thank You" in 23 African languages

Introducing REACH-Ghana on the occasion of World AIDS day

Learnt how to say "Happy birthday" in 13 African languages