A selection of @Abocco tweets from August 2009

What happened in my diary in August 2009? We have an idea thanks to Twitter archive :-)
Msiniseme kama napenda kula. Don't tell anyone that I love food. Especially you +Nududu Delight.
What the heck? I have absolutely no idea why I tweeted this.
This is amongst kind of fun I like having. Not your average Saturday - Picking up and pick-up lines
Twitter is not fair. They did good with local trending topics though.
We've seen many acquisitions since. Paramount of which is Instagram. Not sure why I am still not on there.
Ghana didn't trend on Twitter when Obama visited July 10-11, 2009. Ghana trended on Twitter when we beat Zambia 4-1 though on August 12, 2009. Proof that soccer is more important to the world than America. +Kwabena Akuamoah-Boateng
Memories. +Aida Manu +Jemila Abdulai +kc odonkor +Kofi-Buaku Atsina +Christine Yieleh-Chireh +Deborah Ahenkorah +Kobina Aidoo
9924. Valentine Day born, born to sing about love. Nana Tuffuor everybody. Twi tweet, everyone.
This problem has not gone away.
We do. How's Obamacare doing nowadays?
Still haven't been to any of these places. Shyous.
Forget Venezuela. Angola is where it's at. Roberto, where you at?
WednesdayThursdayFriday!!! +Curtis Vanderpuije, where you dey?
There used to be canned waakye. Or has that idea been canned? +Nii Simmonds +Naa Oyoo Quartey +Seyram Freddy Ahiabor +Ali Bukari Maiga
I was broke consistently at some point in my life. I didn't expect you to be surprised.
This has been the case for a long time now. But music from around the continent has caught up. +Museke
Bukom Banku never really made it onto Twitter.
Terry Pheto? I just need to watch this movie again. Ayobaness! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learnt how to say "Thank You" in 23 African languages

Introducing REACH-Ghana on the occasion of World AIDS day

Learnt how to say "Happy birthday" in 13 African languages