Guess who's also born on a 31st December?

I share my birthday with some awesome people. Here is just a number of them.

+Emmanuel A. Gamor is someone I've known since Presec and we've done many things together. We are both members of the Global Shapers Accra hub. +Mac-Jordan Degadjor & +Jemila Abdulai wished us both today.

Just discovered Gloria Buckman Yankson of Plan IT Ghana Events is also a 31st December born. I met her briefly at TEDxSpintex Women and she was a speed mentor and panelist at the recent +Barcamp Accra+Elijah Ekow Atta-Aidoo & +Kuukuwa Manful let me know.

I met +Chioma Ileagu at +Barcamp Cape Coast 2011 and we've been close friends since. We've seen our ups and downs too and our friendship is going strong.

Yaw Owusu of Ghana Cyber City was also born on a 31st December.

Also discovered today on Twitter that Raquel Soni, who interviewed me on +Homeboyzradio HBR in Nairobi in 2011 was also born on this special day.

I also share the same birthday with a mate from MIT - Hubert Roberts and then one from JSS - Nana Asantewaa.

Guess who else is also born on 31st December? The greatest manager of them all! Sir Alex Ferguson. +Lolan Sagoe-Moses reminded me about that today.




I am going to ask my mum how come I was born on this day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learnt how to say "Thank You" in 23 African languages

Introducing REACH-Ghana on the occasion of World AIDS day

Learnt how to say "Happy birthday" in 13 African languages